Paczuski Taudul has extensive experience in provision of tax support to entities operating within the automotive industry. Our clients include manufacturers, importers and distributors of trucks and passenger cars, parts and components used in such vehicles as well as distributors, leasing companies and transportation service providers.
Our long-term practical experience allows us to offer tax advisory services concerning issues arising in our clients’ day-to-day operations, including:
- determination of excise tax consequences of vehicle trade activities;
- tax effective structuring of transactions conducted between vehicle importers / manufacturers and dealers / distributors, including accounting for discounts, rebates and bonuses;
- analysis of the tax consequences of various events related to exploitation and sales of demonstration vehicles as well as of settlements conducted with editors of specialist publications;
- review of the tax implications of sales of vehicles together with insurance packages as well as of settlements resulting from insurance events;
- analysis of issues associated with trading in second-hand vehicles.
(32) 732 33 43
+48 502 184 966